Wednesday, March 4, 2009

what will I miss....???

another exactly 20 days to my EDD...
I realize this is the time to treasure...coz when baby comes, I'll get busy and will be missing a few things during my preggie life...

SO here's the lists of things I'm gonna miss...
1. taking a good nap
2. sleep thru the nite (thank God i never have sleeping problem during pregnancy!)
3. take my time cleaning the house or do other houseworks without rushing
4. surfing the net for hours, FB-ing, Playing pet society
5. going out with hubby/friends on weekdays (used to do it 3-4 times a week)
6. watching movies!!!! ---> impossible to bring baby inside cinema...kalo dinner masih mungkin utk dibawa but not watching movie rite..
7. No worries if i end up eating alot in a day..or having supper though I just had my dinner..
8. my reading time (novels,books,magz...)
9. blogging anytime I feel like writing..
10. going to gen next,church,works without any difficulties..(no strollers to push, no baby's bag to carry, no need to think of how much milk i should prepare, or...can i leave the baby alone with hubby if i need to do my work?)

heee.....so these are the lists...(so far) that I can think about...yeaa so i'm gonna miss these things..but I know it's not forever...there'll be a time when I can enjoy these moments back..but for now...let's enjoy the days while waiting for another excitement and challenge that soon will come in my life :)

No comments: