Monday, March 9, 2009

gastric and swollen ankle

today woke up feeling so hungry..
after having breakfast..felt uneasy..tummy upset..and soon..gastric came! :(
padahal uda bbrp bulan ngga minum mylanta, akhirnya harus minum lagi hari ini..
but after lunch, gastric fades away..thank God..

next is..my ankle!
OMG...swollen again..n i think today is the worst one..
but it's only my right ankle..left one is okay..
must be water retention! coz when i press it, i can see my thumb mark on my ankle..
yesterday i mentioned this to my gynae..he seemed abit worried..but after checking my blood pressure, he said it's normal..so no worries
but i know I must reduce my chocolate consumption..anything sweet and ice should be eliminated this week ( so sad...these two are my fave food during pregnant!)

No comments: