Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 1 at home

Welcome Home baby caleb!!!

we showed him his room..and his ready cot with his little soft toys friends..he was asleep so I put him on his cot...
I quickly washed all the bottles and sterilized...afraid he woke up soon and bottles not ready..

an hour later he woke up, cried and hungry..
So i tried to latch on..hehee..but nothing came out..so we gave him formula milk...
he seemed settled after his drink..and so I just carried him..his eyes were wide open and were staring at me...so cuteee....and adorable!!! didnt want to let him go..didnt even let my hubby carry him hehehe....

sore2...an angel came hehe...joking...I mean..cik sally tiba2 dateng ke rumah...just for cooking me dinner...since my mom would only arrive at 7PM...she cooked delicious soup!
very blessed with her thoughtfullness..oh iya...she was also my first visitor in hospital..she came as soon as she heard the news..around 12.30AM subuh2 gitu uda dateng and visit me..just right after I was sent to my ward after the surgery...so touched by her kindness..God bless her!

No comments: