Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my labour story-part 1

23/03/09 11PM
*taking a walk with hubby for 45 minutes..continued with squatting...hopefully tomorrow will dilate fast..
*decided to change my hospital bag to a luggage
*some more squatting hehe..

24/03/09
*woke up feeling a bit of menstrual cramp..hopefully it's contraction...then eat breakfast..and sleep again..considering today will be a long day, I need more sleep...
*woke up again at 10.30 and crampy feeling is gone..means its not the real contraction! :(
*decided to have a nice lunch with hubby..so went to the mall and had a set lunch at pizza hut (soup,pasta, garlic bread n chicken wing)
*decided to do walking again for the last time!
*went back home ...drink anmum milk, eat fruits and drink 2 bottles of chicken essence..hehehe so kiasu...takut ngga ada energi buat push, so eat alot!! yea..
*done last packing
*did some squatting again..
*pray together with hubby
*call a cab and leave to hospital

@ Hospital
we arrived at 3.15PM and took a queue number to register for admission
queue is so long...took one hour to wait...and finally get to register...sign a few forms... and the staff sent me to labour ward..
the midwife there welcomed me...and lead me to the toilet to change to blue hospital gown..then I peed in a cup as instructed..
Next..they inserted what they called to be a tablet to soften my cervix...I found out later that this is actually not the real induction..they arrange induction for me at 9PM..ohhh...so long.... :(
btw when the nurse inserted the tablet to the V...it was quite painful!
after that...the nurse put a device (i think it's called a doppler) to monitor baby heartbeat and contraction..they put the device on my tummy (tied with a belt)..for the first time I can hear baby's heartbeat and it's so loud :)
then hubby came..took pictures of me and record my video heeheee....

after an hour..around 6PM the midwife sent me to my ward to rest and have my dinner...(just found out that I'm allowed to eat..i thought once i get to hospital i wont be allowed to eat anymore)

and now I'm waiting...

*to be continued...

No comments: