Monday, March 30, 2009

in hospital (part 2)

day 2 in hospital..

Dr.adrian came very early in the morning..I was still asleep...
he just asked me 2 questions:
1. can you walk around? yes
2. do you want to go home by this afternoon? *confused* can I? only 2 days? of course YES!

wahh leganya....lgs called my hubby and told him the good news...hehehe that means can save more money!! Praise God too...He has given me a good pain treasure..semalem emang aku berasa uda lebih kuat lagi..I can walk to the toilet without the nurse help..and I even carried the baby at night and latched her on without any help..so I think I can go home and handle my baby too..

sekitar jam 10...the nurse came again..and told me that they would do some tests on the baby..if everything's ok, baby can go home with me..otherwise baby will still have to stay in hospital..and it's up to me whether I want to extend my stay or go home...
wah ini saat2 paling mendebarkan...kayaknya gak rela banget kalo hrs pisah sama baby...bisa nangis deh kayaknya..so i kept on praying and praying...I told myself..we named him caleb because he's a strong boy...ngga bakal gampang sakit...he's strong..strong and healthy...

by 12PM, hubby was called to settle payment..I've packed my things and changed my clothes..
when hubby came back..it was already 12.30pm..and baby was not ready yet...
we waited until 2PM and finally the nurse came with my baby..she said baby had passed hearing tests and he could go home with me...yayyy...praise GOddddddd!!!!

so Pst.Untung and benny arrived to send us home...
thanks for the lift :)

No comments: