Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My favourite expression

hihi..decided to write an archive on my caleb's favourite expression..

I love his face expression when:
1. I feed him milk..he will lie on me and his eyes set on my face..his one hand will try to reach and grab my finger :)
2. he just wakes up from a good long nap (2 hour)..wake up happily..and when he sees me, he smiles (oooohhh he's so cute)
3. when he lies his back on me while sitting and playing with his teethers..and suddenly he turns his head to look at me..and sometimes he smiles too...so sweet..!!!
4. after his nap..is play on bed time..I will let him lie down and ask him grab my fingers tightly with both hands..and I will pull him to sit..he always always smiles :)
Or rolling time..will let him roll and roll til he reaches near me and smiles^^
5. when I tickle his armpits or tummy..he giggles..cute!

No comments: