Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Caleb's first flu

On saturday night after the launching..Caleb cried a few times during his sleep..
I knew it wasn't another teething symptom..
then I quickly noticed that his breathing was not as usual..like having a blocked nose..

so I woke hubby..fed caleb running nose medicine (luckily I got stock of flu, cough and fever medicine). He didnt have any fever though..thank God.
but I was worried if the flu was actually the H1N1 virus?? Oh nooo.... I shouldn't be so careless letting a friend carried him when in church then..coz this friend's son just recovered from H1N1..how could I be so careless.... :( :(

but by morning...I remembered that during the baby gathering on last thursday, chloe was having a running nose..which we (fiona and me) suspected that it was just a reaction to solid food...coz chloe just started on puree..
but anyway I sms fiona and asked her how chloe was..was she having any flu after that day..and she said YES! OHHH I was so relieved and thankful...haha...at least I knew it was not H1N1 haha..praise God..

(dan ternyata all the other 2 babies..cheng cheng and audrey juga tertular chloe...)
(fiona pls don't feel sorry or feel bad to us...it's allright..babies will get flu too someday..and our babies are strong babies!)

besides the medicine i gave...I also bought pigeon nose cleaner..to suck on the nose...

today is the 3rd day..and caleb is getting better..he sleeps well since last night..I believe he will recover any time soon.. :)

No comments: