Tuesday, September 8, 2009

starting solid

I have decided to try on solids with caleb this monday.
We started with Heinz rice cereal organic. Well, He didn't take it well. He shut his lips tightly and after I managed to put the cereal on his tounge, he cried. But I figured that the cereal was too thick. It should be as diluted as milk. So I decided I will try again the next day.

So today I tried again with more water. Well, now mommy is happy because caleb finished it all!! yippeee..I know he's a good eater!

Oh btw, when I was at market place yesterday.. I was unexpectedly happy to see some varieties of Heinz cereals and biscuits there (which I did not find at other supermarkets). Decided to buy healthy times barley cereal, Heinz banana cereal, Heinz banana biscuit and healty times butternut squash jars. Really excited to feed caleb with all these yummy food..they look yummy to me that I also want to taste it hihihi..

No comments: