Sunday, September 6, 2009

another teething symptoms?

Oh my... caleb has been cranky for the whole week..and has been even more cranky than usual these few days..

pertamanya ngga curiga apa2..kita pikir ini cuma fase-nya rewel aja..atau krn pileknya dia ini..
wah tapi he has mastered screaming alot! he can scream in excitement..he also screams in boredom..and he cries so LOUD now..and he cries at very little thing..he cries when he couldn't reach his toy..he cries when he fails to crawl..he cries when we put him down..he cries when we carry him!! OMG...

about the screaming..
menurut ci lina..baby umur segini emang uda pinter teriak2..krn lagi belajar ngomong..lama2 teriakannya itu bisa berubah jadi kata kata: ma..ma...ga..ga... etc... (which is true! I just browsed through about 5 months old development and found out about this as exactly as what ci lina has told me..phew...one of my curiousity is answered. and the website explains that baby at this age is exploring different noise at various octave- check babycenter.com).

Now about the cry...
I was quite upset about this..worried if I actually have a grumpy baby..but I keep reminding myself that God has blessed me with such a blessed baby..anyway, before this period, caleb was a very content and cheerful baby (huuuhuhuhu i miss that moments). I was even more sad listening to people commenting on caleb today "eh..why caleb's so grumpy today?" :( :(
but despite of being grumpy, he still managed to smile to a few people ^^

But later in the evening I suddenly had an urge to ask my brother (who is a dentist) and my sis in law. I asked them if it is possible that the next upper teeth will show just a month after the lower teeth showed up. and they said YES, in fact they will come out soon after the lower part grew. OHhhhh..that explains alot of the crankiness!!! That is why caleb is so cranky and uneasy..he is teething!!!! OMg OMg... hehehehe..I am so relievedddd....I know my son is not a naturally a grumpy baby!!! it's just teething..and so I know this period will not last forever...thank God!

No comments: