Tuesday, September 29, 2009

summary on solid wk 3

schedule remains the same.
this week I introduce: Nestle rice cereal apple & cranberries, carrot, avocado, Heinz rusk, baby bites biscuit chicken flavour, and butternut squash

caleb loves avocado, butternut squash, apple and cranberry cereal, heinz rusk and baby bites biscuit.

but here's the thing about his eating pattern..
he prefers to have different meals every day..the first day i tried on avocado, he liked it so much but the next day I gave him again, he didn't eat so well..
so is all his cereals..he like it all..but when I give him 2 days in a row, he refused to finish it..

and I notice that he likes food that is not so much different taste from his milk hahaha...
he can take avocado, pumpkin etc..but he doesn't take banana or carrot well..maybe because of the very sweet flavor.

Oh..i tried the sweet potato again..he just doesn't like it!

and I got a feeling he has indo taste...i think he will like bubur tim ayam, etc.. ^^
will try to give him while we're in indo later..(sekalian mommy-nya belajar cara masaknya dari suster di indo!)

Last friday, when the 1st time i gave him avocado..was actually the day he made me so happy..because he was eating well and drink his milk well..he finished the whole meal and also his milk! after that I swear he was heavier than 3 days ago when we weighed him at the clinic..
I bet he is at least 8.5kg now!

No comments: