Wednesday, December 1, 2010

we are here

Looking back to a year ago when I wished my baby would grow fast, I couldn't wait til he was able to walk and talk, I knew it would nice, life would be easier and my baby would be even more enjoyable.
And now finally we are here. Yes, we have arrived to this stage of his life where he is being so adorable and fun to be with. Yesterday, hubby and I had a talk about how we enjoy Caleb so much these few months and to be honest, we neither want to go back to his baby life nor for this stage to pass soon. We wish that he won't grow up so fast, we just want to treasure these moments :)

Talking about baby life, I read my previous posts about when Caleb threw tantrums or when he was going some emotional development, I really could say that we are all glad and relieved that we are not in that phase anymore at the moment. And actually when I said "tantrum", it wasn't really a tantrum with Caleb. You know..those big tantrums which usually happen when your baby rolls on the floor, kicking,screaming etc. Caleb used to have mini fits, not tantrums, and he did it by arching his back and crying. I notice that he has stopped doing it now. When he doesn't get what he wants, he usually cries and easily distracted as well and then stop crying within seconds.
Those emotional development, especially separation anxiety, is now getting a lot better. And because he can now walk and run properly, without falling down/accidents, he doesn't cry often too. Even when he falls down, he knows if it doesnt really hurt, he doesn't need to cry.
Moreover, he now can say alot of vocabs and getting better at joining words to make a sentence, so he seldom has frustration of not being able to say what he wants. This also has contributed alot of him not throwing tantrums.
So is his teething. We are left with another 4 molars and still no signs of them to show up...so we are at rest and peace now :)

But well... I am knocking my wood that it won't happen after I post this :D *knock wood hardly and repeatedly*

No comments: