Wednesday, December 1, 2010

About my blog

My name is Novita, born in 1983, I am Indonesian who is currently residing in Singapore. I have a loving dedicated husband and an adorable sweet little boy who's turning into two years old next March. Mostly my posts are about my experience as a wife and a mother. 

Pardon me that some of my previous posts here were written in Indonesian. But I realized that I get visitors from other countries as well and so from now on I decided to write in English.


For some of the posts which I consider to be important as reference, I label them in topics to make it easier for you to find what you want to read.


I am not an expert but I wish to be a blessing for someone out there who might have the same experience with me, someone who is doing research about raising her kid, or just simply to have fun 
reading my stories.


Cheers

No comments: