Sunday, December 5, 2010

You're not alone

My church is one of the place where you can see many young couples with babies. To be honest with you, these moms in my church are blesses\d with such angel babies. Well, I don't know exactly how easy their babies are but what I know for sure is that they are so calm, do not make so much noise, just sit quietly on their strollers, content enough playing with their mittens, pacifier, etc. And they nap well enough too. Bless those moms!

But I know that some moms out there may have babies who are not napping well and long enough. They may have been blessed with spirited babies who are very active and may not just let you sit and listen to the sermon quietly.

Don't worry. you're not alone. Many other moms experience just like you do.

Caleb never naps well when we're outside. He only takes 30-40 minutes nap when he's outside. He didn't sit quietly too in church.Most of Sunday nights, he would end up being overtired n stimulated resulting not sleeping well at night. So I have to be careful on his schedule. Usually I will put him to bed earlier at night.

I am sure whatever struggle you're going through now..be it about nap, sleep, meal time, picky eaters...
you're not alone moms... somewhere out there, there are moms who feel the same way as you do. Knowing that you're not the only one will always make you feel better :)

No comments: