Monday, August 3, 2009

a visit to the new PD

praise God caleb doesn't vomit anymore. He just spits up a bit after I burped him.
we decided to bring him for outing today.
we had a really great time at ION and a walk along orchard road :)

We also decided to give a visit to this PD at paragon. his name is dr.Kumar. I received good recommendations about him from ci lina and ci jeanny. Actually, I was not sure I wanted to visit him since caleb didn't vomit anymore but since we pass by paragon and then I told myself if we see there's a long queue, then we just leave. but unfortunately we came around closing time and we can just go in directly after I filled the form.

this is what dr.kumar diagnosed:
it is a reflux. but it is not serious. because the vomit is not so frequent and the spit up is not something to be worried so much. and also because caleb has a good weigh gain (he is now 7.6kg and 69cm at 4 months 1 week).
he only gave me mortalium and only to be taken if the vomit gets persistant. he didn't say I need to change caleb's formula milk or advise on smaller and frequent feeding.
I'm glad to hear that :)

oh about this doctor, he is good. my hubby likes him. but we still haven't decided whether we want to make him as our PD for good. Our concern is that because the place is far from home.
and we do like dr.lilian lim too. she is also attentive to children but her clinic is always long queue although it's very near to home.
so we put this on hold.

in summary, hubby, me and caleb have a really good time today :)
I love monday because it's outing day for us!!

No comments: