Saturday, August 29, 2009

Caleb on the launching of "majesty of Your name" album



I thought I wouldn't be able to stay til the end of the event. I was so sad about it.
Caleb's bedtime is at 7pm..so would have to be on the cab by 6.15pm.
But praise God..He really did arrange caleb's nap to fall at just the right time.
I was upset when caleb just took 30 mins nap in the morning.
I told myself..only 30 mins nap...definetely he will be sleepy even before 7pm and I would have to go home even earlier. but hubby was wise enough to remind me that having short nap in the morning can make him sleepy at late afternoon...caleb will surely have an additional nap and therefore extend his bedtime sleep by 8pm.
And he really did!
so mommy and caleb really stayed at the launching til the end.
caleb got to watch the dance..which amused him so much.
sheila and the team really did a great job on the dance!
two thumbs up!

and the launching of NBC 2nd album is fantastic too..
loves all the songs..
and caleb even got to take pic with sari simorangkir..
yipee...hopefully the spirit of true worshipper will transfer to caleb :)

No comments: