Thursday, August 13, 2009

How I've been doing..

Exactly one week with no maid to help around.
How have I been doing?

this is my schedule everyday:
6.30 am wake up, wash caleb's bottles, and clean the house (always rushing because I need to feed caleb at 7.15 or 7.30am)
7.15-7.45 feed caleb, wash and sterilize bottles, boil hot water, wash caleb's bath tub, wash dishes
7.45-8am clean caleb's room
8-8.30am clean myself, pray, have breakfast (mostly, I skip this coz no time to prepare b'fast)
from 7am-8.30 am hubby will take care caleb --> bath him and put him for his 1st nap

8.30-10am nap with caleb
10-11.30am play with caleb, change his diaper, feed him etc
11.30am lunch while caleb's having independent play time
12am nap again with caleb for 30 mins then i do dishes etc
1.30pm again play with caleb,feed, diaper etc
3pm put caleb to sleep then prepare his bath
4pm bath caleb, feed, play
5.30pm i bath, heat dinner and eat
6pm walk with caleb n hubby at the park
6.30pm put caleb to sleep
7pm wash dishes, bottles, sterilize, clean house, do laundry and ironing
9pm FB time :)
10pm feed caleb, pray
11pm sleep

hee...such a routine now..I'm getting used to it..
the only thing I havent got used is...being left by hubby during evenings. when he has to go for cell groups, gen next etc...esp on weekends..it's harder...being lonely and bored at home is really not easy. Plus I seldom get to do things that I love...my free time can only be used for FB, blog or forum. I can't watch tv serials knowing that I wont be able to consistently watch.

so yeahh..this is my life now..apart from the joy of raising caleb..there are things that I miss...

No comments: