Friday, August 14, 2009

my birthday




I never really bothered about my birthday
I thought it was just another ordinary day when we go out for special dinner/lunch


But..
I was wrong
Today turns out to be very special day for me!
more special than last year
Because...

1. This year is my first birthday to celebrate with our new member of family: Caleb Peter Lim^^
(never thought that it'll be so meaningful...really thanks God for caleb's presence in my life!)
2. I'm good at guessing surprises. Of all the surprises hubby planned last last years..I always knew!
but this time around..I didn't have any clues!
oh well...actually I sniffed something when yosafat called and erinna texted me and they both said sorry for not being able to make it for the 'makan-makan' (er...whattt?? makann? when???)... but he was clever enough to tell me that he's talking about the cell group outing. but still so fishy right?? I dont go to cell groups anymore coz I've to take care of caleb. So I quickly texted hubby and interrogated him. He explained that actually they all wanted to celebrate my bday during the cell group outings..but since we can't make it, most probably will postpone til sunday. and so I believed.

and that afternoon...hubby came home from office earlier and took me and caleb for lunch at Tony Roma's (As planned)
when we arrived there...(I still didnt suspect anything!)
there they were....ko hardiman,ci lina, and benny...shouting "happy birthday" to me

errrrrrr.........okay...it was really unexpected but so glad to have them!
hmm hubby is so much cleverer this year! haha

3. another unexpected surprise came. After back at home, we decided to go for a walk at nearby mall when suddenly hubby got a call and told me he had to be home by 6.30 to meet supplier. and so I believed without much questioning.
then when we arrived..I got another surprise.
a basket of flowers with teddy bear in it!
it's from benny,sherly,erinna and yosafat :)
really..really surprised!
and again, hubby was so good at hiding it!

I really think this is one of the best birthday ever!
(my other previous bday was last 2 years when my friends gave me handmade bday card that was sooo cute..thanks to yosafat^^; and another one was when maria arranged a surprise party for me at east coast-thank you mar..)


No comments: