Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a full time housewife

now I'm a full time housewife.
marilyn-the maid- is back to her mam's place today, leaving me and caleb alone :(

I've to admit that she's been a great help for us. Couldn't help to shed tears when she left.
I never know a helper like her...so polite and very diligent worker too. Nowadays it's hard to find a good maid-esp in singapore.

Anyway, I have started my full time job now..taking care of caleb during the day and when hubby comes home, I do some cleaning. this morning marilyn still did the house cleaning for me..but tomorrow morning I've to wake up 6.30am to clean the house, wash and sterilize caleb's bottles and prepare breakfast. Next 2 months I might have to wake up at 6 or 5.30am to prepare caleb's food (I'm excited to give him solids though I know it means more jobs for me!).

I am both excited and nervous too. I am excited that I will be busy doing the things that I love: house works! hehehe...but I'm nervous too coz I know there are days that I"ll be tired but I still have to do many things!!

The hardest job is...to entertain caleb. These days he seems to be bored with all his toys. When he doesnt want to play all the toys that I offer to him, I know that this will be the time I'm gonna miss marilyn...coz she usually helps me entertain caleb..you know..talking to him, peek-a-boo-ing him etc..

I hope I can buy new toys soon..I think I'm gonna buy toys for 6m+ ... caleb is just growing up so fast...he's not interested with newborn toys anymore...haizz...

No comments: