Friday, August 7, 2009

it's just the teething effects

hari ini caleb udah balik normal lagi...udah bisa content dgn kegiatan2nya..
he plays well..chit chat well with me too :)

so it's not that he's bored with his toys.
it's just the teething effects! praise God it's over..

Today is my 3rd day without maid and with caleb behaves well..it really helps me to survive my day. I even washed some bottles and dishes with him watching me and he did not even cry (I put him on the stroller and bring to kitchen with me)..just feeling so content looking around the kitchen and watching me and listening to the tap water.

I hope I'll survive tomorrow...esp that tomorrow evening hubby won't be at home..usually caleb is harder to entertain on evenings..I really hope he wont be cranky if I leave him for a while to have my dinner and to wash & strelize his bottles. really hopes everything's well ... really wish hubby won't go..but I know he just can't..it's his ministry...so again, this is my sacrifice... :( saturday night alone at home.. *sigh...

No comments: