Sunday, April 19, 2009

drop by my complaint!

haizz...having cousins who preciously did total BF plus another who popped just 2 weeks after u (also doing total BF) really sometimes frustrating..as mom and cousins and aunts start comparing..that she gives total BF and I do combi BF+FM...(even asked me how much ml I got if I pump..and then telling me my cousin managed to get .. ml ???!!!)

well...tell u what...
I decided to do combi - formula at night and BF during the day...it's not because my milk supply is low..or because I am so lazy to latch at night.
I have my own reasons.
okay..so you all want comparison? let's do the comparison then..
first, they got a stay in nanny...plus a maid to take care of the cleaning
me? although i have nanny now..i have her for 2 months only..and then what? I am all alone taking care of the baby, house and work all by myself! yesss... I am also working people!!!
If I latch at night and wake up every 1.5-2 hour..I'll be exhausted in the morning..dont mention about all the laundry waiting..wouldnt have the energy for that!
at least with formula..I get to sleep longer and have more energy on the next day.
and after doing some research..asking here and there ..seeing proofs...I see alot of friends who did BF only for 1-2 months but their children grow up well..healthy and smart too!
so people..stop comparing and give pressure to me...
when I say I might only do BF for 2 months..that's not a final decision!!!
I'll see how it goes..I might continue til 6 months as well..
but don't interfere with my decision...
your struggle is not the same as mine...I have my own...
Thank God you have nanny..you have maid...and all u need to do is latching and latching..no laundry, no cleaning job, no works...after latching u can catch up some naps...well I'm different okay...try put your shoes in mine...see if u can do it better!

and aunts...OMG...I coundn't believe that you also just breastfed for 2 months only last time but yet now giving me pressures too about why I dont do total BF.. ???? OMG...

so not in the mood of going back to indo now..

4 comments:

PRIMA said...

take it easy girl. people won't stop comparing as the days go by. next, they'll compare what ur kids can do or have yet to achieve. just ignore them. u know best what to give caleb and yourself :)

cheers!
Dewi

Novi said...

yes..! i think you are so right..they won't stop comparing..
haha..anyway they've started comparing since we were pregnant..what makes me think they wont compare again after that.
Next should be about our weight loss..and then what our kids can do - just like u said..
oh well...

just ignore..u're right!
thanks dewi...^^

Owner of Two Apples said...

Yeah...my elder son was on fm and bm too during his initial months (0-2 months). You can try full bm when baby sleep longer at nite or until you have rest enough.

Novi said...

owner of two apples
these 2 nights caleb has slept longer than usual at night..he can go like 4 - 4.5 hour straight..(he's 4 wk old now)..
is this a normal phase? how old was ur son when he started to sleep longer at night?