Sunday, September 12, 2010

My favourites

These are my fave list of "Caleb's lil actions":

1. He will say 'amen' whenever he hears me saying "in Jesus mighty name". Sometimes he will even say amen before I finish my prayer :D
the point is..he knows that we are praying!

2. He knows where's Jesus! If I ask him..where's Jesus? He will point up..and I will say "yes, He is in heaven". and If I ask him where's Holy Spirit, he will touch his chest..and I will say "yes, in your heart" :)

3. Every morning 8am and evening 5pm..he will automatically take his slippers and ask mommy to put them on because he knows for sure it's playground time! There's one time..we had a playdate at my friend's place..it was 5.15pm and he went to take his slippers and knock the front door, telling me it's time to go home coz he wants to play at playground *lols*

4. He makes sure he says bye-bye to mommy before he's going to playground. Yesterday I wasn't paying attention coz I was reading. So he called me "mamma...mamma.." to get my attention...and then he said bye-bye and kissed me. awww...so sweet...

5. Whenever I say "no..no..no" to him..he will repeat after me "no..no..no" and immitate how i shake my point finger :D

6. Whenever he sees some flyers, brochures below our mailbox downstaits..he will clean it up n throw them into the bin!

7. He is getting more friendly than before. He will smile to strangers and say HI and BYE.

8. Every morning he will join all those ah-ma (elderly) and do excercise with them...those ah-mas surely have a good laugh watching my son...I'm glad he brings joy to them every morning :)

9. He likes to carry heavy things now..he will say " heavy..heavy.." but still insist to carry it!!

10. he likes to drink tea!! he will go "ahhh...ahhh" as if the tea is very hot, although it is actually not hot at all..

No comments: