Sunday, September 12, 2010

FInally...

Yes...finally I am able to blog again...and I have a sudden rush to post 3 topics today.

Firstly, I'm going to update regarding the helper and Caleb.
After 1 month+, I see a good improvement which is...ibu now can put Caleb to sleep and she is able to feed him. BUT...caleb still refuses to receive his milk bottle from ibu. He wants mommy or daddy to be the one passing him the bottle.

They have actually bonded quite well now...it is that well that makes me worried if mommy is no longer be Caleb's fave person in his world now.
But thankfully...it is not proven! yippee...!! :D

I am still his no 1 person!!
I knew this when Caleb was having fever and very cranky due to post MMR-V vaccination, he only find his most comfort in me - his mom!
and then I found out from hubby that sometimes after he comes home from playground in the morning..he will run home and call mommy and search all around the house. Of course he won't find me coz I have already left to office by that time. The good thing is he doesn't cry. He will look for me and after he realized I'm not home..he's fine.
And on weekend when i'm not working, I noticed that when he wakes up from his nap, he will also look for me. I asked my husband if he looks for me too on weekdays...my husband said yes it happens sometimes.
and then one more thing: there are times when he only wants to be with mommy, don't try to take him away from me..he will get..like really mad at you! :D

No comments: