Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 18 months!

Caleb is now 18 months old and up til now he can communicate quite well for his age.
I notice that he understands and speaks English alot more than Indonesian.
He understands instruction well and actually understands almost everything I say.

If I tell him to turn off the tv, he will do exactly like I say.
If I tell him to off the dvd, he will do so...

his ability to memorize things are incredible too...not like when he was a baby who really has a short term memory..he can now remember better..esp to where he put his things/toys.
he now has preference to..esp about which shoes/slippers he wants to wear and which dvd he wants to watch (mostly Hi5). he is also learning to put his own shoes and learn to self feed.

I am a proud mommy to have him as my son! :D

No comments: