Monday, September 27, 2010

Can't get enough of you, son!

I'm flattered with the fact that I am my son's fave person! Seeing him running with giggles to hug me makes me feel like I am loved and needed.and I love him even more too. Now I begin to understand why God says "I tell u the truth, unless u change n become like little children, u will never enter the kingdom of heaven" matthew 18:3

I wrote this on my FB and twitter.
It is true...I feel so flattered that no matter what the situation, with me going to work and all, my position to caleb has never changed. I am still his fave person! I love to see him running with giggles to hug me...I love the way he calls looking for me "mamma....mamma..."
I love the fact that I am the one who comforts him the most when he cries.
I love the way he hugs me tightly

I just love him so much...

I believe that God in heaven will love us so much and will be pleased if we come to Him with the heart of a little child like caleb. To allow Him to have the biggest space in our heart, to make Him our most fave, to call Him in needs and in seek of comfort. I bet He wont even wait to help you and to give you what you want.

No comments: