Friday, February 6, 2009

Pack Hospital Bag

I know it's a bit too early to pack now..but while I have the time and I remember what to put..better do it early..
Normally, you need to pack your bag 2-4 weeks before your due date...the purpose is to be prepared when emergency occurs and it'll be difficult for you to remember things and pack during your contraction-when labour about to begin.

So I've packed: (you may follow my list for your reference ^^ )
1. 2 daster kancing depan (easier for breastfeed)
2. 1 nursing bra
3. slippers and socks (might be cold in hospital)
4. disposable panties (hospital only provide 1 pack, use more - pay more)
5. heavy flow pad (laurier safeguard wings 35cm - u'll be having like heavy menses
after delivery)
6. breast pad (to cover your bra if milk leaking)
7. toileteries (soap,tooth paste and brush, face cleanser,shower cap etc)
8. baju utk pulang dari hospital
9. camera and handy cam
10. plastic bag - for dirty clothes

if your husband staying with you in hospital..pack for him too:
1. 2 shirts (no need pants-as he'll be wearing when taking u to hospital rite..he can use 1 pants for 2 days)
2. 1 baju tidur
3. underwear
4. tooth brush
5. shaver

For baby:
1. blanket (hospital provide..but I want to use mine coz ada hood-nya)
2. 1 baju bayi

For registrarion of birth cert: (you can register at the hospital)
1. me n hubby's IC
2. our marriage cert

Some things I couldnt pack now..coz I'm still using it now...so will make note and put it on the fridge..so hubby can quickly grab all the things I havent packed on my labour day..
so...honey, please make sure you grab these things:
1. my cosmetic bag - but if i havent packed my cosmetic bag..u need to grab:
- shisedo toner (white bottle)
- clinique moisturizer (yellow)
- shisedo compact powder (the longer one)
- eyebrow pencil
- comb
- jepit rambut
2. my HP + charger
3. your HP + charger
4. Your wax
5. Your shampoo
6. kacamataku
7. laptop
8. cd healing worship

Anyway..these are the things that hospital (TMC) provide for the baby:
1. baby bag
2. mittens
3. baby vest
4. disposable diapers
5. toileteries
6. wrapping blanket
7. a box of tissue paper
8. wet wipes
9. diaper protective cream
10. sterile cotton balls
11. cord spirit (buat puser)
(so you don't need to bring these from home - as hospital provides)

and if your husband is staying with you...hospital will provide:
1.sofa bed
2.blanket
3.towel
4.basic toileteries
5.meal
note: check with the hopital for companion charge (TMC maybe around $75/night)
only single bedroom can allow companion

Hope this is helpful :)

No comments: