Thursday, July 1, 2010

This month's fever

My goodness...will we have to go through this every month???

yes... Caleb is having fever AGAIN!
suspect that his molar n cuspid are cutting through
But this time no flu..and he is still active and playful
you may not know that he is actually sick
even last night when the fever reached 39.7C, he was still smiling to me and refused to sleep
but wanted to talk and talk

The thing is..we have a planned trip to indo and we're leaving this Sat!
you know I have trauma going back..because previous trips were never pleasant for me
first, caleb's separation anxiety and teething. second was my grandpa passed away and both hubby n Caleb were sick too. All previous trips had drained me!
It is really discouraging for me to go back again...but I have to!!! because I got to see my dentist soon as I need to fix my tooth before it got painful. We all know it's not worth going to Sgp dentist..as the cost will even be more expensive than our flight tickets+dentist fee in sby.
So this time around..I really pray for God's favor that this trip will be a REAL FUN to all of us..

I hope in another 2 weeks, I come back to you guys with an update that we all have a BLAST in indo! Hope so!! *cross finger*

No comments: