Monday, July 26, 2010

The copycat is in action AGAIN!

OMG

I can't believe this.

When Caleb started to walk, I wrote this in my BB status: there's a toddler walkin around in my house
and the next day I changed into : a toddler in da house

at that time noone copied anything I wrote about Caleb.
Well, yes of course...because her son still couldn't walk yet at that time.

But recently I read her post about her son started to walk already and guess what she wrote in FB?
yup..exactly the same thing: there's a toddler walking around in my house
and today her BB status is: a toddler in da house

I can't believe this!!!
that means she read what I wrote and memorized it and she had even planned that she would steal these words once her son could walk!!!

But this time I just took it lightly..not so emotionally like last time..
(cuma ngga habis pikir aja...herann ada orang kayak gitu! hahaha)

No comments: