Thursday, July 1, 2010

Caleb's Vocabs

For a 15 month old boy, I'm quite impressed that Caleb can say quite alot of words already.
I know that most of the kids around his age have not yet talked, and that's normal. Most kids start talking by 2 or 3 years old.

For Caleb..he's okay. I can say he's pretty good.
He can memorize so many words now and even say the word. Although some words are not in perfect pronounciation, but the most important thing is we understand what he means. Even my mom who has only been with him for 2 days, can already understand his words. SO I guess that means he's pretty clear enough.

Well he can say these words:
car, ball, milk, tree, bird, flower, star, bear, duck, cow, truck, clock, book, girl, baby, bible
and many many more..can't remember one by one..
and some difficult words:
butterfly... he say "ba", banana "nana", robot "bot", etc

And he also knows ABC now..but his fave is A. :)
I really hope I can continue teaching him and see more improvement even if I have started working later...

No comments: