Thursday, July 22, 2010

the story about the trip




Hi all...

I am back with the story of our trip in indo.
so how was it?
hmm...well, it wasn't the best trip but definetely it was alot better compared the previous 2 trips.

How it could be better?
Because this time hubby get to take care Caleb when I took my chance to go to salon, shopping at pasar atum, facial and run my errands.
Yeah..finally the wife got a chance to enjoy such treatment! yayyy... :D
I even got the chance to get a massage 3x while I was in sby..hmmm...NICE!

and we also went to Batu and Malang. Everything went well. we enjoyed the view and the food.
Caleb also slept well in the car and when he woke up, he wasn't cranky too although he had to be in car for 4 hour journey (due to traffic!!)

But...

yes..there's 'but'.. because:
1. Caleb was having fever and rashes 3 days before we went back to indo. But this time he was actively playing though he had 38C fever..people may not notice that he was sick! that's why we decided to continue our plan to go back indo.
2. the first week in indo (before hubby came), I couldn't leave house without Caleb at all. He suddenly became so clingy to me and refused to play or to be near everyone else but his mommy!
this is super strange!! Because one week before in Singapore, he was okay with grandma carrying him and play with him. but suddenly when we arrived in sby, he totally refused grandma.
3. Fever and rashes subsided on day 5, and I could see a molar cutting through! hmm...see...the fever was due to teething..AGAIN! but thank God it was much a better fever this time.
but oh well..Caleb wasn't sleeping well too for the first 5 days in indo...but he still took naps well so I could catch up my sleeping hours when he napped.

well..so...because of these 3 'buts', I could conclude that this time vacation is not the best but definetely better than before.

No comments: