Friday, November 12, 2010

my child's angel

Sometimes, er..no, alot of times when I leave Caleb at home, I do feel worried. Not because I don't trust my maid. But I know that being a toddler, he is prone to accidents - name it: falling down and hurt his lip badly, bang his head, etc..many can happen..and the thought of it is scary enough.
No moms while outside/at work or come home wish to receive bad news.

I realize that even I as his own mom is not perfect. He sometimes still falls down under my supervision. I learn not to blame myself for being lack of attention in watching over my son. I realize too that not all bad things happen because of other people's mistakes...not our hubby nor maid. hey, we are having an active toddler here...

But I'm glad there is one thing I can do and all parents are advised to do, which is: to always pray for your children. Lay your hands on them and bless them in the mighty name of Jesus.

This morning I found this verse:

“Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven." matt 18:10

Their angels.
Yes. My son has his own angel guarding him. That is how precious my son is to God that He sent His angel to watch over my son and this angel never leaves him, NEVER!
and so I know my son is in good Hands. :)

No comments: