Friday, November 12, 2010

I love kids!

Most of my office building floors are actually occupied by childcare. I actually never come to talk to one of the kids there although they visit my floor everyday. I assume they have some activity on the 6th floor and then they go down to my floor (5th) to take the lift down back to their classes (there is no lift on the 6th floor).

This morning I was standing in front of the glass door because my room's air con was being serviced, so I wait outside...then those kids ran down to my floor and to their surprise there was someone behind this glass door, which is me!
I know they always knock on this door..but noone attend to them because I will always be inside my room. Anyway, they do is for fun only..so I dont think it's necessary to open the door and let them in.
But since today I was there, I open the door..and they were surprised..but a happy surprised because instead of got scared to see a starnger, they smiled and said Hi...and one by one eagerly wanted to ask me question and wanted to know who I am.
They were so sweet and funny and cute.
I'm glad they were not scared or shy..that means I must have the face that children like, right? hahaha..

To think of that short moment with them...I know I love kids. I love them and I'm glad I have one to my own. I never regret having Caleb alhtough I do face many challenges in raising him. I was a full time stay at home mother...well, it was tough i tell u...
and I am just glad that I WANTED to have Caleb. He is not an accident. He is someone that I want despite people telling me.."dont rush..u just got married, enjoy" or "wait til u are financially stable". Maybe they are right, I should wait. But u know what...even IF they are right, I DID NOT regret to want to get pregnant and now having Caleb.

I love you my lil boy.
remember this... you are wanted. I always believe that it is important for every child to realize that his parents want him and love him. He needs to know. and I will always make sure he knows.

No comments: