Thursday, April 8, 2010

the wife's diary

baru bener2 nyadar kalo sebenernya nama blog ini adalah the wife's diary tapi kok selalu ceritanya ttg being a mom ^^
well, setaon kmrn emang overwhelmed kali ya...having a baby gitu lohhh..raise him by my own sweat lagi!! all my challenged and victory jadi berpusat seputar anak..
now it's 1 year past already...I am more than willing to be fair focusing on both of my roles..as a mom and as a wife...and through this blog, I wish to bless those who need advice, info, encouragement, or just to have fun reading and kill time haha..

I've actually got lots of stories to tell..but really have to compete with time to post them..

let's start with one..

hari ini lagi2 I miss my grandma deeply (my dad's mom)...she passed away when I was in primary 6 but through this years..I have occasionally missed her.
and today I have a sudden remembrance of her..when I was very little..I stayed over her place ans slept on her bed beside her.. and I woke up to find her praying...She always prayed every morning..in a language that I didn't understand...of course she prayed in spirit, I didn't know that..I believe that her spirit prayed for her family, for her grandchildren...for those she loved...to be saved.
and many years later after she died, my family received Jesus as our saviour.
I come to understand..that it is so possible that we are now saved because of her prayer.
She had sowed through her prayer, although when she was alive, she didn't witness us received Jesus..but what was sowed, had been reaped!

I'd like to encourage us to always pray for our loved ones..
we may not know when our prayer is answered..we may not be the one who will reap what we sow..but definetely it will be reaped! For prayer works!

Yak 5:16 Doa orang yang benar, apabila dengan yakin didoakan, sangat besar kuasanya

No comments: