Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the wife finally had REAL FUN

Thanks to my dear hubby who MADE me go out and have fun with my 2 ladies :)
If he didn't push me to go out, I wouldn't have the fun that I need
I mean this is like my first time going out with my ladies friends since I have Caleb..and it felt so good... it felt good to wear clothes that I can't wear if I go out with Caleb..you know those wide or V neck that can be pulled easily by Caleb when I carry him..and it felt good to know that I can stay in my seat without having to attend to my bored baby who needs to walk around and also to finish my meal and drink without rushing ^^
mothers do need to get away from their babies sometimes...YES, they do!! it's a need!
really..you need to have some balance in your life to keep you sane, out from your routine..

So really thanks to my best gals too: Lisa and Maria.. for giving their time for this outing according to my timing... hee... I wanted to have dinner with them actually..but couldn't leave my hubby with caleb for a solid 3 hours..that's a very long time for my hubby hehehe..I've never left him alone with Caleb that long..so I told them I can only make it by 8pm.
we had our starbucks and continued to shokudo :)

really had a good catch up and updates with each other!

and please...to 'u know who u are'... I know you follow my blog..please don't be scared when u read my posts about raising a child! I did write that it's been abundant joy too to have a child, didn't I? u know..despite the sacrifice you'll have to make..but still...children are such blessings in our life...and get maried is FANTASTIC.. I love being married..seriously!
so.."u know who u are"...get married and have children please...ASAP!!!
you know where to send the invitation :)

No comments: