Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy growing, Caleb!

I am so very proud of my boy.
He has learned so well these days.
First he knows that when he meets new people (Even on street), he will smile and say hi (he will wave his hand if I ask him to say hi to a person)
and then he learns to understand and follow instruction..like no, give me this and that, kiss mommy and kiss daddy.. at this age he has understood alot of thing now..more than I expect him to understand.
and most of the time..he is being obedient. Mostly he will stop doing whatever he is doing when I say 'No'. Not always...but mostly he will..

and lately he learns that when I say 'very good' that means I give him a praise and he deserves to be happy..so he will clap his hand :D

Also..new skill..he knows what HEAD is.. so when I say "show me your head"..he will put his hand on his head and then he will clap his hands :D

and..he walks better and better now.. he prefers walking than crawling now! soon will be a bye-bye to crawling days!!
Mommy is so proud of you, kay :)

No comments: