Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Period back!

Finally, right 1 month after I stopped breastfeeding, I got my menses back!
I realized it's exactly 1 year I never had menses..wooww..had a good time haha...but well, this coming back is a good thing too..I'll be worried if my period hasn't come back.
Anyway, with menses we can always check our ovulation period right..
remember that ovulation period is 14 days before the next month's menses (plus minus 4 days before and after the 'day') ..

til now..haven't decided what birth control I'm going to use hee..
jaga tanggal dulu dehhh...belom sempet ke gynae utk discuss..tapi dulu kata pak barnabas never use pills..as they make womb dry and bakal susah punya anak lagi..anyway pills bisa menyebabkan gemuk ato jerawatan..
IUD? people say better not use it unless we are sure enough we don't want any children anymore..
but so far, it's the safest to use??

No comments: