Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My deepest condolences

I'm feeling sad and terrible over my friend's loss.
She just gave birth yesterday and she lost her baby.
the baby was born with no brain and skeleton (I even have to pause typing just to think about it)
I imagine having those tough 9 months on pregnant body (my friend was having nausea and heartburn til 3rd trimester!), and had to give birth to a baby who only lived a few hours.

....

I am speechless.

I have cried a few times already whenever I think of her and the baby.
there are no words we can say to comfort her but may God's love and peace strengthens her.
I believe that through this 'difficult to understand' time, God is still working for our good for He knows the best and His plan is good.

and for the baby... I know he is the little angel in heaven now.

So here is my deepest condolences to my dear friends
our prayer is with you

No comments: