Saturday, June 19, 2010

the helper

when I made my decision to go back to work..my main concern is of course my Caleb and to find a good maid that I can trust with caleb.
but I believe if this is what God wants me to do, everything will just fall at the right place and He will take care all my concerns.

and I believe it is not a coincidence that I finally get a good maid that I can trust.
Not only I know her for a long time already, but I also know that she's a good cook, takes care of the house well and good with kids too.
But still..at first I was still concerned that caleb would adapt easily to her, knowing my son is so attached to his mommy..and so far he only wants to be carried by my, daddy or uncle benny..

But Last monday, this maid that I'm going to hire soon stay with us for a week..actually the purpose is for trial..just to see whether we all can get along with her..whether she's really as good as people say..and most importantly to get Caleb familiar with her around..
and you know what...this first day she stayed with us..Caleb, SURPRISINGLY, loves her! and for the first time I saw him running towards a stranger, giggling and even let her carry him..and he was actually playing with her at the playground for an hour without mommy and daddy!!!
I am so surprised because this is more than what I expect..i mean it was only the first day, you know... I was thinking it will take like 3 days??? but no...1 day is enough...just the minute he saw her...he was actually fine with her! amazing right?

and so for the whole week...I and hubby really have a good life hahaha...
we enjoy life! ^^
when caleb wakes up, we bring him to the helper and they will go down to play...and we will continue our sleep..and even we have time to read bible n pray in the morning, no need to rush...
and we love her cooking as well...but sadly i think we gain weight again :(
and I just love to see my house clean and tidy without me having to do it!!
and then when we go eat outside, we can sit and eat peacefully and enjoy chatting with friends while Caleb is with the maid..walking here and there...
so good right?

Although, I will hire her eventually...which will only happen next month..I feel like I dont want her to leave..I feel like I want to hire her NOW!! feels so good to have a helper that I dont want those days without a helper to come back :(

No comments: