Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Dear hubby,

Happy Father's day to you!
Thanks for being the best hubby and daddy to Caleb...
Thanks for the sacrifice and efforts

You are a every good father :)

My gift to you today would be: to give you some FUN!! which is...
you can play badminton today
and then can go supper with the rests
and then watch world cup
just simply enjoy yourself this evening
dont worry about me and Caleb..we'll be fine :)

We love you, daddy..

(Mommy and Caleb)



Dear my dad,

Thanks to you too for being a great dad to me..
As long as I remember...you never beat me^^

thanks for always driving me here and there when I'm back in town
and thinking about me..I know there were times you were worried about me..
thanks for the prayer too
you're the best dad to me!

I love you, dad..!!!

Happy father's day

No comments: