Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My cheerful boy is BACK!

yup..he is back to his old usual self..and I really think he's even better and more cheerful than before he was sick. I begin to think that some of those bits of crankiness and clinginess (even before the flu) was due to teething! Now that the molar has cut through, he is so a very content kid who smiles alot and plays happily. Well yes..he sometimes cries when he doesn't see me around but I hear so much less of his cries these days and not really clingy as well.
I'm so happy to see him now.

Well there are some cute moments he did after his recovery period:
1. A few times I found him taking a tissue, put on his nose, but he didn't blow his nose to clear his mucus, but he made a sound that sounding like blowing nose!!! hahaha... he must have watched me doing it and he thought I made the sound from my mouth not from nose!! how cute..

2. He now plays peek a boo on me!! OMG so cute... this is how he do it: he will grab a book or his blankie and cover his face..then he will put down his book/blankie and shout "BA" to me!!

3. Today's nap I played an old lullaby cd which I used to play when I was preggie. Well..instead of soothing him to sleep, the first song made him giggle and giggle over a tik tok sound of clock in the song. He giggled like it was sooo sooo funny!! and usually I dont smile/laugh at nap/bedtime..but this time I can't hold it and just giggled along with him..

4. Everytime Caleb kisses my cheek, I always wipe it coz his lips wet my cheek (eww..hihihihi ya..eeww but I can never get enough to be kissed by him!). But these days, he must have noticed me wiping my cheek. so after he kiss me, he will wipe my cheek with his hand hahahaha...

No comments: