Thursday, January 8, 2009

Outing with Maria

finally got to meet Maria...
since preggie never got chance to meet her...well, I admit I always cancelled on last min..due to my fatique body hehe...
but today really meeting her at boat Q and had lunch - Nasi Padang .... so delicious!

Maria sampe kaget liat aku..krn blm pernah liat aku sejak hamil..and pas ketemu aku dah 7 bulan lebih and of course I put on alot of weight - total 8KG so far... haha no wonder she was shocked..
it's great to catch up things with her...she is always a dear friend to me :)
I just filled up my baby book record last friday and had to fill in 'family close friends' section...and I knew I just had to write her name on it...I mean...after like 7 years, she is still a best friend to me..whom I can just talk about anything, without feeling awkward..tho kita jarang ketemu...hehe...jarang banget bisa kayak gitu sama yang laen...

oh anyway...baby got abit calm today..not so much kicking..i wonder why...but still give some hiccups and a few moves...oh yah...he got hiccups everyday now..but it's normal (according to the book)..

hmmm..maen FB dulu ah..,,

No comments: