Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Officially back at work

How do i feel?

hmmm....biasa aja tuh...ngga excited juga ngga sedih2 banget..totally biasa banget.
not nervous too...Coz 5 years ago I worked there and I still remember what my job scope was and now is pretty much the same except that there are more accounting jobs to do.
Eventhough I was a total SAHM (stay at home mother) for 1.5 years, I'm quite confident I still got what it takes to be in the working line.. ---> not trying to boast but anyway I'm saying this also because I want to prove myself that I am right about what I say.

But I miss Caleb!!!
I was sitting on my office when I suddenly stared at a familiar cutey face nearby the PC..which is my son's picture :D
I can't help smiling at the photo...really miss him!
which is why...I want to arrive on time at office so that I can go home on time too..

Until now..I still consider part time job is the best for me.
I can't imagine working full time + the travelling time..that would leave me only 2-3 hours to see Caleb at home...that's sad! and that's not what I want.
I only want to work full time if the office is at my house! hahaha...

oh about Caleb..
he's doing fine being left at home with ibu. So far we stick to the plan that hubby will take care of him til his lunch time then he will leave to office, leaving Caleb for about 1 hour til I come home around 2pm.
we haven't tried training ibu and Caleb for nap and meal time. we decided to give them some more time to bond and then try again. But I observe that both have actually been doing pretty good in bonding in these 2 weeks. I hope soon this matter will settled!

No comments: