Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Husband

I was listening to pastor's sermon cd at home just now and Caleb woke up twice. He walked out the room...first with crying and second looking confused and rubbed his eyes..he must have wondered if he was in church hahaha..or if pastor visited us??

Anyway, I am happy I get the cd coz we missed out this good sermon because we went back to indo. The first sermon's title is happy husband, second one is happy wife. Today I listened the happy husband (not finished yet due to Caleb waking up).
But I like what pastor said. He said that a man's success is determined by the level of his wife's happiness. If a man is rich and all but his wife is living and feeling miserably then you cannot say he is a success man. Pastor also encouraged all husbands to treat and appreciate their wives. To bring us to nice restaurant, to buy us some make ups, to make sure we eat well and dress well...
Because you will grow old together..and someday your children will leave you, and it will just be the two of you. So make sure your wife will look good and live well...(And she will only look good if she is well taken care since you both are young).

I do not write this in a hope that my hubby will read this and get a clue of how he is supposed to treat me (I know he will read this post). No...in fact, I want to say thank you for being a good husband and has done all the things that pastor said before you have even listened to this sermon.

I love you, honey..I'm thankful to have you.
Good night..(can you stop playing WE now? =_=)

No comments: