Monday, May 10, 2010

My active toddler

Lately whenever we go out, I get to hear comments from people..friends or stranger that Caleb is such an active baby.
Last week we went for a playdate with Alicia and Cheng Cheng and I could tell you how well behaved they were compared to Caleb who refused to sit in his stroller and wanted to walk around.
I was a little bit worried if my baby is just being active or he's more than just active...
Well, I just got an answer...

Have I told you that I love tracy Hogg's book baby whisperer?
Most of the time I feel confused, I open this book again and always find a clue about the situation I was facing.

In the book..it was explained that it is normal during early walker stage, baby will act like hyperactive. They just want to walk, run or even climb! the book says to give them even more opportunity for them to practice their new skill..
I was so relieved after reading it.
Besides, I found on the internet that hyperactive is not only being so mobile but it also means your child can't focus or pay attention.
Caleb is great at focusing on the movies he likes and reading a book is his fave. I am very certain he doesn't have problem with concentrating. People who know him - knows that whenever he is not laughing or smiling, he most of the time has this serious concentrating face when his eyebrow will look like this >< hahaha..

mommies who have active babies..esp boys! don't rush judge your child...it will only cause stress and poor child for being misjudged too..

No comments: