Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's day

Here are some notes I got from friends and I think it's nice to post them here. When I read these, I feel like..hey this is talking about me... this is me... it's so me...
and maybe u mommies feel the same way as I do

I am a parent, cook, housekeeper, teacher,nurse, handyman, maid, security, coordinator, supervisor, manager, secretary, nutritionist, caretaker, personal assistant, life coach, bookkeeper, laundry maid, taxi driver, and a motivational speaker.
I don't get holiday pay, sick pay, or days off. I am on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Now tell me YOUR job is harder than mine.

(yes it's so true right..we do everything..really just everything!)

To all the Moms who have traded eyeliner for dark circles, salon hair cuts for ponytails, long showers for stubble on their legs, late nights for early mornings, designer purses for diaper bags... and wouldn't change a thing!!.. Mom's don't care what they gave up ...and will continue to give up for our kids ♥ Happy mother's day!

(oh yes..please look at me..I'm on my ponytail and t-shirt..my eyeliner is seriously missing coz Caleb threw it somewhere I can't find...no salon though my hair is so messy now-a reason why my hair is always on ponytail! and hardly shop for new fashionable clothes (but thanks to hubby who insisted buying me new clothes last month :) )

and I also like this quote:

"a mother looks with her heart and feels with her eye"

Happy mother's day everyone :)

No comments: