Sunday, May 10, 2009

what a tough week!

everyone...

hello there...been missing for few days..
I've been busy..worried and also quite stressed as well..
my baby prince suddenly has been very fussy before his feed.
he cries everytime we want to feed him..both latch or bottle
sometimes he wants to latch on but other times he refused and cried..

it was frustrating coz he usually has 8-10 feed a day...and before each feed we always struggle..it can take about 1/2-1 hour to finish his milk..
his PD said it might due to wind..and she didn't prescribe any medicine for caleb coz she said it's not like a very bad colic..and he still poo and pee like usual..
BUT it's been a week already...OMG...I'm getting tired...
but anyway..we found out that he can take his milk calmly when he's asleep..but this is difficult to do during the day as he never take a long nap during the day..

and for this reason..i decided to extend my stay in indo..(Originally, I only plan to go back to indo from 12 - 26 May)..but because of this..I feel I am not ready to handle caleb alone in sgp without any helper..so I'll be extending my stay in sby til 27 June..by that time caleb will be 3 months old..(will be missing hubby so much! :( )

meanwhile, dear friends...please pray for caleb that his feeding will be back as usual...

No comments: