Tuesday, October 21, 2008

people can be rude to pregnant women!

every october is my busy month...and today is just one of the days when I've to confront with a very rude and arrogant school..I hate these kinds of schools...and dunno why I always have bad experience with schools located in west. last time was pioneer, then swiss cottage...and today was hillgrove!!

So today i had to register some of my students to hillgrove secondary school.
I called the school yesterday to check what documents are required to bring. and the person told me to just bring original document and the photocopy. I was wondering how come they need original as well...usually during registration, only photocopy is required. So before I was going today, I called the school and checked again and she told me the same thing.
FYI, hillgrove is located in bukit batok..very farrrrrrr!!!! I had to to take cab because its so far, and I carried documents for 10 students..original n photocopy..that's alot!!!! and the cab itself cost me $18 per trip.
When I arrived at the general office, the lady in the front desk didn't even say Hi or smile to me..just asked me: how can i help u? - without even looking at me..
so she gave me some forms to fill in...and u know what...I found out there's no need to bring the original document!!!! but then I need to bring the students' photographs..which I didnt bring because she never mentioned on the phone.

hueeeee...gak enak ya pake inggris..pake indo aja..soalnya ni lg emosi..huhuhu..lbh enak pake bhs sendiri....

oke lanjut cerita....

tuh auntie tuek bilang gini: no photo means we dont proccess ur registration - again without looking at my face!!!

duhhh...buete bangett sampe speechless...belom tau dia ya kalo yg namanya pregnant woman itu bisa cepet marah!!!
truss..setelah speechless sesaat...lgs dehhh ngomel2 keluar: EXCUSE ME..I CALLED YOU TWICE TO MAKE SURE I WOULD BRING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. U TOLD ME ORIGINAL N PHOToCOPY. NEVER MENTION ABOUT PHOTO. NOW URE TELLING ME HAVE TO BRING PHOTO N ACTUALLY ORIGINAL NO NEED TO BRING! DO U KNOW THAT I LIVE IN SENGKANG AND I HAVE TO TAKE CAB WHICH COST ME $18 PER TRIP TO COME HERE, PLUS I HAVE TO CARRY SO HEAVY BCOZ U SAID NEED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS...I AM PREGNANT U KNOW...SO PLEASE HELP ME NOW SO I CAN REGISTER MY STUDENTS RIGHT NOW..DONT ASK ME TO COME BACK TOMORROW!!!

trus si auntie tuex itu just simply said: sorry..no photo means come back tomorrow..cannot proccess now --> skali lagi dgn tampang cueknya!!!
huuuuuhhh kesel bangetttt....gak ada hati sama sekali org ini.....
tapi puji Tuhan...dikasi hikmat jg...akhirnya aku tanya..ini form nya boleh diisi di rumah gak...ntar dokumen n foto aku send by post aja..and dia blg boleh...

ya ampunnnnn..kesel banget akuuu.....kalo tau gitu kan bisa minta dia fax form nya ke aku..ngapain jauh2 ke sana...huxxx....tp pas on my way back di taxi..aku liat my tummy n i know my bb bisa ngrasa kalo aku lg marah...jd lgs tenangin diri...benernya hampir pengen bikin report ke MOE ttg skolah itu...tp ya udah lah biarin aja...hehe sapa tau si auntie tuek itu gak punya anak..makanya jd orang kyk gitu..gak ada hati sama beautiful pregnant woman kayak aku gini heuheuehuehue...

sekian cerita...

skrg mau masak dulu ah...hmmm mau bikin udang saos inggris and kai lan with oyster sauce! yummy.. :)

No comments: