Friday, January 8, 2010

tambah capek tapi tambah lucu juga

he's growingggg...how many times I mentioned this in my blog yah..hahaha...but heis growing up so fast... a few days ago hubby and I buka2 lagi album fotonya..kita liat dari dia newborn..cuma masih bisa bobo doang rambutnya dikit banget...
aduhh liat dia skrg...udah gede..gerak mulu sampe mommy capek deh jagainnya..
tapi walau begitu dia tambah lucuuu..tambah gemesin and tambah disayang!

here are the things that always make my day:
1.when he crawls to me blabbering ma ma ma and when he reaches me, he climbs up holding on my shoulder and the gives me a hug
2. when he kisses me..he will open his mouth make an O shape and lands his lips on my cheek and say Oooaaa (meaning: muach ^^)
3. when he giggles when I peek a boo him, tickles him or makes funny face
4. everytime he learns new things..be it standing, crawling..and recently is waving bye bye
5. when he smiles to me everytime he wakes up from sleep

and I keep thinking about his birthday which will happen soon..in the next 2 months!!! so fast right? I know!!! can't believe it'll soon be 1 year!! hmm...

No comments: