Thursday, June 4, 2009

story telling

I found another way to have a bonding time with caleb..(since I've stopped breastfeeding now)..
these 2 days have been telling stories to caleb..and he loves it!
yesterday i told him story about little red riding hood hehehe...and today is 3 little pigs and the wolf..he stared at me..watched my lips and then smiled a few times..and also coo-ing back at me..
love him more and more each day..

skrg caleb udah banyak maunya...just 10wk old tapi uda minta digendong dgn posisi duduk..
he's now more awake on the day...he can play for 2-3 hours before his nap..well actually bukan maen sih..just staring, observing the room..tapi dia cepet bosen jd hrs ganti2 posisi n arah terus hehe...wahh uda brp yg beratnya...uda capek nih gendong dia..apalagi dia maunya digendong yg aneh2 hahaha..uda gak mau posisi lying down lg (except kalo uda ngantuk)..

tomorrow hubby's coming again..yayy...can't wait to see him! ^^

No comments: