Monday, March 29, 2010

cute moments here and there

Caleb went for his 12 months jab today. We took the pneumococcal jab 1st dosage at dr Lilian Lim.
Why not back to the clinic at paragon? because honestly I like dr lilian too..and I need to hear her opinion about caleb's eating cereals.

And so..I talked to her about Caleb loves cereals, oats and fruits..and rice (but only rice without anything else). This is her opinion: That it is okay to eat cereals. Dont worry about not getting enough nutritions. cereals and milk will give enough nutritions, the proof is Caleb alone..seeing him..we all agree he's growing well. It's just that we, asians, want our kids to eat what we eat..so if I want to get him used to eating other food..I need to start giving him this real food..try 30 mins..and after 30 mins over..no matter how much he eats..be it 1/4 bowl or half..take away everything n dont give any food. If another hour later he asks for food..give him the same food. keep doing til he get used to the new taste. it seems that caleb loves sweet taste, fruity taste or simply plain taste..but he doesnt like meaty or salty taste. But if I want to still give cereal..let's say once a day..that's okay too.

I do feel much better with what she told me. the other doctor's advice was to stop all kinds of cereals. I know he was right too. it's just that his advice was the harder way..while dr lilian's advice was the softer way..taking slower step..but I have more peace of mind..

oh yea..the cute moment I want to share is..
^^ ....
when we first entered the PD's room, Caleb smiled to her..
whoaa...it's obvious this little fella likes female doctor than male doctor!!
then when the doctor asked: "may I check your tummy?"
he behaved so sweet! he nodded his head a few times!!
what was that??? hahaha
the last time he visited a male doctor..he cried when he enteres the room and cried even louder when the doctor checked his tummy!!
and after all done..he even waved bye-bye to the doctor! haha

but I do notice that although he doesn't smile at camera as often as he was little..but he is still a smiley boy. He likes to greet people with a smile now..even to a stranger at mrt, the cashier lady at NTUC...or just everywhere...

he actually waved bye-bye alot today.. to the nurse at the clinic...and then when bought food at food court..he waved bye bye to the uncle..haizz ^^
alot of people today gave comments what a smiley baby he is :)

Anyway, his weight is now 10KG+
I knew he gained weight coz now I couldnt carry him with on hand..he's so heavy now!!

And there's another cute moment..
he's indeed very sweet today.
he kissed mommy and daddy many times today...
(tumben bangett..biasanya pelit!!haha)

Well..he's sleeping soundly now..
I hope he will sleep tightly and no fever after the jab

good night dearsss..

No comments: