Saturday, March 27, 2010

The celebration

we choose to celebrate the cutting cake and blow candle today (27/03) at gennext.
it seems to me that we made the right decision because if we really throw a big party for him..he will definetely get bored and cranky.
today is just nice..he enjoys the event of cutting cake n blow candle..
but when the people start to eat cakes and the food..he started to get so bored..
can u imagine if we have a 2 hour party for him?

yup we did take alot of photos of the cake, cupcakes...and caleb, of course!
oh the cake!!... I love love love it!!! caleb loves it too..he screamed and laughed when he saw the cow and pig figurines on the cake :)
it's really much better..beyond my expectation..it's much better than the one I saw in the photo..aunty yochana really did a great job modifying the design and she was so kind to put names on the cupcakes too..at first she told me there will be additional charge of it..so I cancelled the names..but when hubby picked up the cupcakes, the names are there...written nicely according to my request..surprise..surprise :)
thanks aunty yochana..

oh..wait for the pics..okay..
will upload soon :)

for those of u who want to order cake,cupcake,agar-agar,muffins,etc for any occasion..here's the link:
www.auntyyochana.blogspot.com

No comments: